Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I hate myself for so stuipid

After seing Ah Pee blog and the video i start thinking am i a stuipid fellow? or idiot fellow and i thought friends remember friends birthday but that day July 29 i just saw all my friends forget about it but others they remember maybe i just a extra 1 in my friend list?
Why don't i join PPS cause that time i see i love those novels about middle-age time in library so much of those books.Maybe i love computer better than books but see the failur teacher what she did ICT is self-destruting itself .All night i thinking am i did the right thing?or wrong

And sry Wong Shi Gie for insulting u on 12-8-2009 6.40.27pm I'm very sorry so sorry!T_T

i hope ICT gt Hero come and safe it from self-destrut Thx Ah Pee for open my mind after seing that video and ur blog.I should change myself.I promise and stop insulting other's people

No comments:

Post a Comment